- Don't always kill the Boss first: You can get conquest in a few quests by ignoring the boss and killing everyone else first. This is true for The Conspirator, The Missing Party and Kobolds New Ringleader. Just kill the trash first and then drop the boss and you will see you now have conquest. If you are not killing everything this is a tip to ignore and is only useful if you are very close to conquest already.
- Sometimes you want to break boxes and spawn mobs for conquest. There are a couple of quests in catacombs or the ruined halls were you this is what you need to do if you want conquest.
- In Durk's Got a Secret go to the brother with the shrine first: This is the one with the fire trap on the way. The reason is you can get more boxes and kills going to that side. Also that brother is very aggressive the other one stays put and allows you to control when you are ready to end the quest. This is the best way to get ransack and conquest.
- Let Sentry's ring the bells: In quests like Garrisons pack the only way to get conquest is to let the sentries ring the bells to spawn mobs. I usually walk in and stand there until he rings then kill everything. Also if you are doing Stealthy Repossession letting the last kobold prophet ring the bell opens the door into the final area making it easy for you to grab that gem.
- In splinterskull and cant do traps, shoot from below. If you shoot the guys after the traps in splinter skull they will run to you. You just need to range them from the loop below
- In the Delera's chain you will encounter ghostly skeletons. You just need holy, pure good or righteousness weapons to hit them. They don't need ghost touch and oddly enough they are not actually skeletons as they do not have the DR for piercing and slashing weapons.
- Just Avoid some people: If you see someone that pisses you off don't group with them. Don't make exceptions! The people they group with are probably worse.
- In Delera's part 2 there is a trick to make the door open more quickly. You need to get all the ghost skeletons that spawn into the previous room into the room with the gate along with your entire party. Then you have go get that room to spawn so you have a big mess of dudes. Then kill them all.
- Sometimes its best no to break stuff: In quests like The Snitch, Kobolds New Ring Leader and some of the catacombs quests, breakables are there to provide you with an easy jump. Breaking everything can prevent someone from avoiding traps.
Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Dungeons and Dragons online tips
Well I am back doing the low levels again after TRing my ranger live into a barbarian. While I expect most of this is old news to folks I often see people not taking advantage of these tricks. So I am just going to throw them out so you can take advantage or disregard.