Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Ripper

Talking about D&D and my more nerdy vices, I figured I would let you in on my current character. We are playing under the pathfinder rule set, which is basically a 3.75 version of D&D, AD&D, whatever. We are playing in the default pathfinder setting using Pazio's king maker series. I have been out for a long long time so I am basically just returning to the game.

I am playing a character based off a chaotic fighter a friend played in a campaign long long ago in a garage far far away. That character was an all black wearing fighter who just did weird crap. I am taking that concept and trying to play through it and create a bigger character. I am trying to give the back story that he was a herder that was pressed into becoming a soildier. To represent that i started with a level of barbarian. I will go fighter for awhile then maybe sorc to dragon disciple.

Str 18
Dex 10
Con 10
Int 14
Wis 10
Cha 14

Hp 12


Skills
Climb 1 +3+4=8
Handle Animal 1 +3+2=6
Intimidate 1 +3+2=6
Knowledge (Arcana) 1 +2=3
Knowledge (Nature) 1 +3+2=6
Survival 1 +3=4
UMD 1 +4+2=7

Feats:Improved Unarmed combat, Iron will
Traits:Dangerous curiosity, Roslander

No comments: