- Melee: this relates to any fighting with a weapon
- Physical Resistance (Environments): This more specialized version of the skill covers dealing and moving in harsh environments. This includes movement in zero gravity.
- Ballistics: this relates to any time a small arm that launches a projectile is used
- Bargaining: You are a trader and good at selling and buying for price that benefits you.
- Navigation (Formorian): This characters knows the lay out of the ship and how structures are placed to maintain the life systems for the crew.
- Pilot (tenders): Character knows how to pilot tender vehicles located on ship.
- Food: The character can scavenge food, determine food safety and prepare meals
- Three other skills of players choice
- Biology Knowledge and manipulation of biological cultures. Laboratory skills and usage of tools related to industrial uses.
- Infectious Resistance: This skill comes at resisting the effects of dangerous viruses and disease. Also represents drug regimen.
- Observation (Medical): character has keen eyes for disease even when it is hidden. He can often observer others will working on a patient.
- Interrogation: Character can work information free from unwilling particpants.
- Medical: Character can take care of wounds and aid in recovery. knows basic application of medical patches.
- writing and communication: Character is literate with ship board communications systems.
- Call for Back Up: Character has authority to call for back up if need is dire. Can order in help or serialization teams
- House Viri Staff: This allows for all combat attacks and sweeps made with this weapon. If the blunderbuss is fired directly it is considered a ballistics attack