Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Krampus Plea for Help

I am sort of at a loss on my little story about Krampus.  It's and short story and I don't want it to be.  It feels done to me so I am not really sure about adding more.  It seems like I have more chance to screw up whats OK, rather than improve anything.

I keep looking and hoping to find some sort of exception for silly little stories about Austrian Demons that allows for publishers to accept them.

Now I am looking into my options and am sort of sad.  If I had some solution I could work on things would be better.  Well I do have a little one.

Please if you have a chance read any of it and send feedback my way, or even pass it along to someone you may feel could be interested.  Have an English teach gosh bass the URL their way.  Have friends in Bavaria or Austria I'd love their thoughts Krampus is there guy I just borrowed him. 

http://crescentstar.blogspot.com/p/krampus-for-christmas.html

jameslrickel@gmail.com

No comments: