Thursday, December 13, 2012

Toy Review: Playmobil Advent Calendar

This was not a toy I had but rather a new toy my daughter is receiving for this year.  I say receiving because she is getting a little bit with each day.  This has been a real source of excitement for her.  Every day she asks to open a new box and gets a little more of the play set.  She loves it when its a figure. This is a really great way to get her excited about the holiday and she get something each day, so she isn't going crazy about presents. 

I really wish I had this as a child as its cool.  I would probably have liked vikings or knight but this is great for any kid as its Santa's office at the north pole.  There is hold office shipping room you can set up with a cool cardboard back structure.  She has added a few ornaments to the set and plays with it each morning.  I am really happy to watch her.

No comments: