Thursday, June 06, 2013

Movie Review: John Die at the End

I watched John dies at the end and wow that was weird.  I enjoyed it it was goofy and fun the way Bubbu Hotep was. I think you are going to enjoy this one if you liked the tv shows Reaper or GvsE.  It has that same horror comedy thing going.  I hope this becomes a cult classic as it could use a sequel, if just to explain what went on.  It has some very strange elements that I am not sure if they were supposed to be related or not.  I have no idea if the spiders were the source of the "Soy Sauce" and they kept it around to Milk.for the drug or what.  So there are a bunch of questions that pop up here, I think because the story has been changed in party from the book version.  I think if you are a fan of goofy horror then you will be happy to check it out, its free on netflix anyway.  There is a twist ending so watch out.

No comments: