Friday, August 17, 2012

De Profundis: Following Mr. Rast's epistle

My Fellow Gentlemen   

Following Mr. Rast's epistle I have inquired into W.B. Yeats and have concluded details of interest.  Sir holds a residence but a short jaunt from my own.  It is in fact well within a leisurely stroll from the southern park that borders my estate.

Taking advantage of my nightly sojourns I availed myself with the opportunity to present a calling card to Mr Yeats' manservant.  As of this hour my request has gone unanswered, but I still hold to hope.  In truth I am in no small way alleviated at this wanting of response.   My studies did yield a connection between this order of the golden dawn and Yeats Himself.  I am unsure to of what I propose.

I have hope you my fellows will be apt to provide a piece to this tale before... I set myself into the jaws of this beast.

My continued thanks
J.L. Reichl

No comments: