Tuesday, August 14, 2012

De Profundis a response from Mr. Antoine Moon Esq.

Hey,
I googled "Tempi Orientalis" and found Crescent Star. Kinda fun
 
Regards,

Anthony Luna

Millennium Realty
DRE#01248731
408-835-3060cel.




My Fellow Gentlemen

True! I have also logged my comments elsewhere, as I wished them saved for prosperity.  Alas my translation was wanting.  Perhaps I should check with a doctor of Latin before running past myself as it where.  The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was once the favored moniker of the eastern templar knights I believe.

Again my studies are in their infancy, and I write words I myself hardly understand.  I thank you for your research.  Many thanks to you Mr. Moon esp.  This sort of help was wanting.  Perhaps the Reverend Josiah Longman or Dr. Dillon GilChrist would add their voices to this salon discussion?

Again my thanks,
J.L. Reichl

No comments: