Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hobbit Hell Yeah

Ok i have been sort of going through the motions on this one... until now.  I didn't want to be too excited but now I am hella stoked.  For me star wars wasn't my Star War.  Dungeons and Dragons was my Star Wars.  The lord or the ring was a deep love of mine.  I loved the bakshi and rankin bass movies.  I never dressed up as anything from Star Wars, but I did have a nice Frodo costume with the plastic mask and vinyl cape.

Actually with the first set of the movies it was the only thing getting me through my dialysis.  I felt like I was hurting my whole family having to do the treatments and was very depressed.  But it was these new awesome movies that I looked forward too.  I counted down that days back then.  I am not so sure I want to do that this time (51) but now I am totally ready to go.  This spot has me back in it 100%.

Gandalf's fireballs and wargs after the escape from the misty mountains.  Damn I am so there.  Checking Theonering.net for line parties and am sucked in again.  Damn can't fucking wait.

No comments: