Thursday, May 23, 2013

A look at the Mekton Kickstarter!

Ok even last week I thought Mike Pondsmith needs to get back in the game and needs to do something with Cyberpunk.  I guess I was on to something as here he comes walking down the street with Mekton in kickstarter form.  I think this is the best way to rebuild R. Talisoran games! I am fantastically enthusiastic to say here fucking support this one.

Go for the $25 level at the minimum.  

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1888572386/mekton-zero?ref=category

I think this is the best way to support a gaming legend and get him back into the game space.  I want to succeed in a way that gets the company started again and rolling enough to say screw it Cyberpunk gets a new revision of the rules in fusion.

I want to see some stretch goals get forced on Uncle Mikey because this goes viral!  I don't know if its just me but there is a kickstarter for a big game going into revisions. The stretch rewards just don't seem right for a game that is well supported and up on the shelves right now.  Getting R. Talisoran back on its feet seems like a reward in itself.  This just seems more sincere an effort.

No comments: