Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Play test 1.b

This will stand as a baseline for my weapon statistics for the play test.  They are semi tuned guesses a what would work for the game    


 I am making some assumptions that are more for what i think the statistics model and not so much about the actual firearm.  I am going to try it get a base line down for one or two weapons and then start developing a calculation for twilight and phoenix command stat blocks to give an easy engine for lots of weapons.  




I am not including knife states which well be pretty simple for this round of the play test.  Please us a D10+D4 plus strength attribute modifier and an additional +3.  This would be represented as str+3.

I will be working on character reference cards during the evening and turning green army men into miniatures with hex bases. 

No comments: