Sunday, September 25, 2011

Krampus Collected

Hi i have collected, cleaned up and reorganized the Krampus for Christmas story.  I hope it makes a little more since now.  I work in notepad and then just copy up here with no edits most of the time. I have pulled out the Halloween section as I want to rework it.  I will be adding in some of my own, pathetic, illustrations over the next few days.

I really need to hook up with an artist to get this from my head to reality.  If you are an artist and interested in illustrating my crap please contact me.

I am also looking for feedback on the story if you have anything you want to say please let me know.  I am just working in a vacuum currently.  I really don't have the full Krampus story at hand so I am just appropriating him for my own devices.

Here is a link to Krampus for Christmas

Please send your thoughts to jameslrickel@gmail.com

No comments: