Wednesday, September 05, 2012

De Profundis: A missive of insights

My Fellow Gentlemen

We arrive at a juncture seldom crossed.  The wise and fearing man would turn his back on these matters, casting off further thoughts as a fever of the mind. I now count myself a fool as I only hesitate moments and proceed.  Straying from the narrow way for the wilds of a world marred by new horizons.  Horizons painted beyond the old with elder colors the eye has forgot to see.

If you will forgive mine absence, I have labored in books of research.  I have acquired a small trove of tomes in the past weeks.  Many proved fruitless and in a word falderal, if you will forgive my vulgarity. But some few provides fragments of truth awash in balderdash.  It was not until receiving a wire from Mr. Rast that measured progress was made.  This letter included a series of names and marks of entitlement related to The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. 

We find this cabal links W.B. Yeats and A. Crowly.  Further still presses another name Samual Liddell M. Mathers.  The purported translator and supposed author of the lesser Key of Solomon.  Again I must thank Mr. Rast for his inquiry and information.  I would surely have been lost.

I question if I have not found myself between a matter of greater minds.  Some conflict not understood by those holding powers beyond the mundane.

Please friends Advise my future safety
J.L. Reichl

No comments: